By using this website to agree to the site policy listed below.
ComeFishLakeErie.com is a website that allows New York State United States Coast Guard (USCG) licensed Lake Erie charter captains to have a directory listing. ComeFishLakeErie.com is operated by the Eastern Lake Erie Charter Boat Association.
This Agreement includes ComeFishLakeErie.com’s Policy for acceptable use of the content to be posted on the website and your obligations and restrictions regarding your use of ComeFishLakeErie.com. We may modify this Agreement at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately and you may see the reflected changes in your Directory listing. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you submit your Directory information.
Please provide only the information requested on the ComeFishLakeErie.com directory profile upload sheet. Upload one image – either a logo or photo; if more than one image is uploaded, we will select which image will be used. Images of high quality resolution are required and by uploading you represent and warrant that the image does not violate copyright infringement. ComeFishLakeErie.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any profile at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. ComeFishLakeErie.com expressly reserves the right to remove your listing, in its sole discretion.
1. You are eligible to participate if you are a New York State USCG licensed Lake Erie Charter fishing captain. By submitting your listing information to ComeFishLakeErie.com, you represent and warrant that 1) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; 2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; 3) you give ComeFishLakeErie.com full rights to add or remove your directory information.
2. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while your listing is on ComeFishLakeErie.com. You may request removal of your profile listing, at any time, for any reason, by emailing [email protected]. Even after your listing is removed, this Agreement will remain in effect.
3. We maintain a strict copyright policy. You may not provide, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others. It is the policy of ComeFishLakeErie.com to terminate the listing upon notification to ComeFishLakeErie.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the ComeFishLakeErie.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: 1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; 2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; 3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the ComeFishLakeErie.com website; 4) your address, telephone number, and email address; 5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Email: [email protected] your notice of claim of copyright infringement.
5. Charter captains/businesses are solely responsible for your interactions with those that find your charter business through this website and are fully responsible for customer disputes. ComeFishLakeErie.com bears no responsibility or liability in this regard.
6. ComeFishLakeErie.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on ComeFishLakeErie.com website or provided by users for the Directory. ComeFishLakeErie.com website will contain links to other websites/social pages. ComeFishLakeErie.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites/social pages, and such are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy by ComeFishLakeErie.com. Inclusion of any linked sites on the ComeFishLikeErie.com does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website/social channels by ComeFishLakeErie.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. ComeFishLakeErie.com takes no responsibility for third party information submitted and posted on this Website. ComeFishLakeErie.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Directory feature.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold ComeFishLakeErie.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless and indemnified from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees relative to any claim, made by any party due to or arising out of your use of the ComeFishLakeErie.com website.
8. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the ComeFishLakeErie.com Website. The failure of ComeFishLakeErie.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions governed by New York Law.
This website may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies for the purpose of serving relevant ads. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies may remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Charter Captain? Get Listed
Are you a charter captain on Lake Erie? Get your business listed here on ComeFishLakeErie.com at zero cost. All listings are screened to ensure you are a USCG charter captain of NYS. If you qualify, we invite you to submit your charter business today at no cost.